Wednesday 9 January 2013

.....was just thinking



was laid on a bed and turned on a music on headphones and just being comfortable and thinking about whatever comes in a mind. Actually wasn't in mood of thinking, but as we know no one can rule over mind...atleast i cant....
So just thinking about her (obviously most of the boys thinking about girlfriends only...). Actually never want to think about her but its true that when someone is in heart then it always rule on mind.
She is the most sensitive part of mine, deepest one. Actually if thought actually we are committed but till most of our time goes in some troubles. May be much time its because of me only. But i am wrong always....never....
 I cant compromise about things about my love. I am expecting something,actually its my right. But she never behaves according to it. So it hearts the most. May be boys asking their girlfriends to be like their wishes. But i cant be like that, not at all. And also i cant scold on her, punish her with my words. So always keeping all my pain in my heart and with the smile on my face.
And always thinking that the person who really loves you cant bare your silence...
When we are in thoughts we cant realize how time goes. Same thing was happened with me,more than a hour spend.....but was just thinking...just thinking...  

No comments:

Post a Comment